Xinput1_3.dll is a library that provides support for Xbox 360 game controllers to Windows operating systems. If you have an Xbox 360 controller connected to your PC, this file should be installed on your system. However, if you are installing this file for the first time on Windows 10, you may receive an error message during installation.
The xinput1_3.dll download 64 bit windows 10 is a free downloadable file that allows users to use the Xbox 360 controller on Windows.
Xinput1 3.dll is a function library utilized by a variety of games and applications. It is difficult to execute programs that rely on this file if it is missing. DirectX installation or manual file copying are two options for resolving the issue. Take into account both.
DirectX must be installed and updated.
The DirectX library includes Xinput1 3.dll. As a result, the first step is to update the package DLL and the file, which will then appear in the system. DirectX is often installed with the games that need it, I must say. If this package was not installed during the game installation, you may install it separately — free download DirectX library.
How can I manually install a Xinput1 3.dll file?
The first approach is preferred, however if it does not work for you, you may manually install the file. To do so, just download the file from our website and place it in the appropriate location. Below are detailed instructions for manually installing the file. There are files for both the 32-bit and 64-bit DirectX sets. If you have 64-bit Windows, try starting the 64-bit file; if that doesn’t work, download the 32-bit version.
A DLL is a collection of universal functions. Xinput1 3.dll, in instance, includes routines that allow the game to communicate with external devices such as speakers and microphones, gamepads, laptop batteries, and different controllers.
- Place the file in the same folder as the application that requires the DLL. Consider the following scenario: Postal2 is located at C:Program Files. If this does not solve the problem, you must transfer the DLL file to the system directory. This is what it is by default: — Windows 95/98/Me (C:WindowsSystem) — (Windows NT/2000) C:WINNTSystem32 — WindowsSystem32/C:WindowsSystem32/C:WindowsSystem32/C:Windows (Windows XP, Vista, 7, win 8) If you’re using Windows in 64-bit mode, you’ll also need to transfer the file to C:WindowsSysWOW64.
- If the file already exists in the directory, create a copy of it and replace it with a new copy.
- Restart the computer if necessary.
If the issue continues, you’ll need to register the loaded DLL. This is why:
- Press the Win + R keyboard shortcut (two keys at once);
- Enter the letters «CMD» without the quotations;
- Press Enter after typing «regsvr32 filename>.dll» without the quotations. The name of your library is filename> in this instance. Regsvr32 Window.dll, for example.
Xinput1 3.dll is available for free download.
Have you discovered a blunder? Ctrl + Enter will highlight the text.
The xinput1_3.dll missing pes 2017 is a problem that has been present for a while. Xinput1_3.dll is a file that is needed to play games on Windows. This file can be found in the Xinput1_3.dll download.
- d3dx9_43.dll download
- xinput1_3.dll for windows 10
- download xinput1_3.dll for pes 2017
- xinput1_3.dll is missing
- where is xinput1_3.dll located