Spotify is one of the most popular music streaming services in the world and is available in most countries around the globe. The Spotify mobile app and website provide access to millions of songs and playlists and playlists can be created and then shared with other Spotify users.
Spotify is one of the most popular music streaming services available today. It is an easy way to listen to your favorite music. But, the problem is that you do not own the music. Spotify provides you with the service of listening to music, but they do not own it. Therefore, they do not charge you for streaming the music. The only problem is that you don’t want to stop or remove your Spotify account.
Want to make sure that your Spotify account is permanently deleted? We can help you! And we can even help you to unblock that page, so that you can see everything that you had before. We will also show you how to prevent others from using your Spotify account and how to access and restore your account.
Spotify is a famous music streaming service with millions of songs from great musicians all over the globe. Users enjoy listening to, discovering, and sharing music on this platform. Many individuals, however, are now want to cancel their Spotify accounts due to the high monthly membership cost. In reality, there are a plethora of free internet music streaming choices accessible today.
So, if you’re wondering how to delete a Spotify account, don’t panic; there is a method for doing so. Here’s all you need to know.
How can I get rid of my Spotify account?
If you don’t want to pay the $9.99 for a three-month membership, you may cancel your Spotify account. However, you may only cancel your Spotify account by using a computer browser to access the Spotify website. There are no such choices on the mobile app.
You may cancel your Spotify account if you utilize the free version. However, if you have a premium membership, you must cancel it first before deleting your account. Also, make sure you’re informed of the consequences. You won’t be able to use your existing username after closing the account, and you’ll lose all of your data, including playlists and songs stored in your library, as well as any followers you have. You may, however, create a new account with the same email address later.
Here’s how to deactivate your Spotify account step by step.
To delete your Spotify account, go to the Contact Spotify Support website and choose “Account” from the drop-down menu. Then choose “I wish to cancel my account” from the drop-down menu. Continue clicking until you get an email confirmation with a link to delete your account permanently.
1. Go to the Contact Spotify Support website and choose “Account” from the drop-down menu.
2. Select “I wish to cancel my account” from the drop-down menu.
3. Now you must confirm whether you want to delete your account permanently or just cancel your paid membership. To proceed with deletion, click the black “Close Account” button on the left side.
4. A screen titled “We’re sorry you wish to leave us” will display, prompting you to complete the five-step procedure to cancel your account. After each step, click the blue “Continue” button to continue ahead.
5. Finally, double-check that you’re logged into the right account. Then, on the blue “Continue” button, click.
6. Spotify will warn you that you may lose your followers as well as your playlists if you do not comply. Click the blue “Continue” button after checking the box indicating that you understand the implications.
7. On the following screen, click “Continue” once again. You’ll get an email asking you to confirm that you still want to cancel your account. You have just 24 hours to act on the email you got to deactivate your Spotify account.
8. Click the last “Close My Account” option on the URL you got.
Spotify contains millions of songs, and its customers like perusing the vast catalog. It has a lot of great features and also shows off vistas, plus it has some amazing tunes by outstanding musicians. If you don’t want to utilize it and want to deactivate your premium account, follow the steps below. Instead of uninstalling Spotify, we recommend canceling the membership and using the free version.
For reasons unknown, Spotify has decided to make it difficult to delete your account. You can do it, but it will take some time before the account is fully removed. There are some other ways to remove an account but they are not very reliable. Follow this article to learn how to delete your Spotify account permanently.. Read more about how to delete spotify account 2021 and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I delete my free Spotify account?
To delete your free Spotify account, you must first log into your account and then go to the Account Settings tab. From there, select Delete Account.
How do I permanently delete my Spotify account on Android?
To permanently delete your Spotify account on Android, you will need to go into the settings of your phone and find the Accounts option. From there, you can select Spotify and then choose Delete Account.
How do I delete my Spotify account on my phone?
To delete your Spotify account on your phone, you will need to go to the settings menu and find the Spotify app. From there, you will be able to delete your account by following the prompts.
- how to delete spotify account 2020
- how to delete spotify account on iphone
- how to delete spotify account on computer
- how to delete free spotify account
- contact spotify support delete account